By making a booking you acknowledge that you have read our terms and conditions and agree with them. Knowing what is expected and abiding by these rules is vital in any tour or fishing trip. Please help us keep you all safe by reading carefully these rules and listening to some basic instructions given by the skipper. It is fun day out there – so lets go out there and make lots of memories.
Terms and Conditions:
• Customers are required to be available at the departure point at least 10 minutes prior to the allocated time of departure. Failure to turn up on time may result in the boat leaving and the customer missing the trip. No compensation will be made for such trips missed .
• The operator has the right to cut a trip short and make a decision to return to harbor at any time due to any conditions that seems unsafe or unsuitable. No compensation will be made under those conditions.
• Customers are always required to act in a manner that is safe for themselves and for others on board.
• Customers are required to comply with any safety instructions given by the captain , failure to do so it’s not our company’s responsibility and may result in the termination of the trip and no refunds wil be made.
• Use of any illegal substance or being under the influence will result in the termination of the trip .The skipper has the sole discretion to make these decisions and no refunds will be made.
• Travel times to and from destinations are included in the length of the trip.
• All personal gear brought on board is the responsibility of the customer. Please make sure that you have adequate insurance for such items if required. The operator will make no compensation for any items lost or damaged whatsoever.
• When booking individual spaces, number of spaces booked will have to be paid for irrespective if anyone drops out or does not turn up. So please be sure with the spaces that you need before you make a booking as we turn down all other potential customers once the numbers are achieved.
• Photos taken aboard our vessels could be used for advertising purposes and social media purposes.
• The operator has the right to refuse anyone entry on the boat due to operational or safety reasons.
• Health and Safety: It is your duty to ensure that you are fit enough to cope with the activities of the day. Please inform us when making a booking of any medical conditions , illness or disability that might not be suitable for the trip.
• To make a booking a deposit will be required to firm up the booking (Details of payment will be provided on booking). Sometimes it is not possible to obtain a deposit due to the short notice, in these cases booking are confirmed by an email , text message or such other means.
• The balance of all costs must be paid prior to departure on the day of the trip or if it is convenient you could transfer the whole amount into a bank account at-least 3 working days prior to the trip. Sorry we do not take cheques. If paying by credit card on the day of the trip, additional charges would apply.
Please choose your date carefully before you make a booking. Please note that once you are booked in, all other potential customers are turned down and if cancelled by you for what ever reason puts our booking system out of place.
• Trips cancelled by customers anytime after a deposit is paid and within 24hrs of the scheduled date of trip would lose the deposit that was paid.
• Trips cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the trip would incur full payment of the trip for which it was booked Outstanding balances will have to be paid in full.
• Change of dates may be accommodated if notified at least 5 days prior to the trip and if those dates are available and at the discretion of the operator.
• Trips cancelled by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances like machinery failure etc will be rescheduled to another suitable date as soon as possible after the cancellation. Customers must be flexible to accept a date that is available which will be offered to them giving them at least 5 days notice. We will try to give you a date of your choice but that might not always be possible. If the Customer fails to accept the given dates on more than 2 occasions the operator can cancel the booking and refund the deposit minus a 50 euro admin fee which will be retained. Any credit card fee paid at the time of making the booking cannot be refunded.
• If you are booked in for a trip and this is confirmed by any means of communication, please make contact with us at least a day prior to the trip if you have any questions about the trip.
• Failure to turn up “No Show” for a scheduled trip will incur any outstanding payments for the trip and you will not be rescheduled for another date.
• Individual bookings will be accepted but does not guarantee that the trip will go out on the scheduled date if the minimum numbers are not achieved to make the trip viable.
• Trips cancelled due to an “act of God” or a “Pandemic” where there might be a partial or total lock down and the scheduled trip cannot go ahead, the trip will be rescheduled to another date on mutual agreement and the deposit paid will be carried forward to the new date. If for some reason the customer is unable to do another date and requests the trip to be cancelled then the deposit that was paid will be forfeited by the customer. Deposits forfeited cannot be carried forward and used at a later date.